Stolen from many
* Post 3 things you've done that you believe nobody else on your F-list has done.
* If anybody responds with "I've done that," add another thing.
* Encourage your friends to paste this into their own journal to list the unique things they've done.
(1) While living in England, the bicycle I was riding was struck by an (American) driver (who was speeding). The rear tire was bent into a right angle. I sailed up into the air, landed, picked up the bike and made it across the road (I'd been turning right) before the oncoming lorry got there. The house I was in front of had American residents.
(2) While walking home from the midnight showing of Rocky Horror (in costume) I got honked at by some guys in a car. A cop car.
(3) Just out of high school, I went with a friend (exactly 3 years my junior) to Massachusetts for a cultural purpose. Yes, we went to museums and parks and stayed in a youth hostel, but what I really remember was visiting Tom Lehrer, who was a very gracious host.